We have a team of family practice and dental providers, as well as support staff to provide preventive, primary health, and dental care solutions.
Call to make an appointment today!
What to Bring to Your First Visit
- Insurance* card and photo ID
- If you are applying for discounted fees based on income, please bring the following:
- Last two (2) paycheck stubs or
- Previous year tax return
- Unemployment statement
- List of medicines and/or prescription bottles of medicines you are now taking.
- List of previous providers and contact information so we can obtain your medical records from those providers.
Can’t Make Your Scheduled Visit?
If you are unable to come to a scheduled appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel. Canceling your appointment in a timely manner allows us to open the appointment for other patients needing to see a provider.
* We will bill all insurances; however, it is the patient responsibility to insure we are on your insurance plan