We have a team of family practice and dental providers, as well as support staff to provide preventive, primary health, and dental care solutions.
What to Bring to Your First Visit
- Insurance* card and photo ID
- If you are applying for discounted fees based on income, please bring the following:
- Last two (2) paycheck stubs or
- Previous year tax return
- Unemployment statement
- List of medicines and/or prescription bottles of medicines you are now taking.
- List of previous providers and contact information so we can obtain your medical records from those providers.
Can’t Make Your Scheduled Visit?
If you are unable to come to a scheduled appointment, please call at least 24 hours in advance to cancel. Canceling your appointment in a timely manner allows us to open the appointment for other patients needing to see a provider.
* We will bill all insurances; however, it is the patient responsibility to insure we are on your insurance plan