We're proud to provide family planning and reproductive health services in our clinics.
This service promotes the well-being of families as well as protects the health of mothers and babies. We provide:
- physical exams, including medical history, height, weight, blood pressure, Pap smear and clinical breast exam
- counseling and education on all types of contraceptive methods, including abstinence and natural family planning
- testing for pregnancy, HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases
- birth control supplies
- referrals to other providers
- counseling to help you plan your pregnancy
- coordination for high-risk patients
- prenatal care
For more information about our family planning program and services, please call 662-838-2163.